In light of everything that’s happened in the last few years, with the outbreak of Covid-19 and global lockdown, some of you might be thinking; “This remote working thing isn’t going away, is it?” Well, on the one hand, no, we’re looking at a remote work future. On the other, if it’s a challenge, we can help you adapt
If your company is used to delivering in-person, co-located training, it might be worth considering getting your trainers upskilled via a Virtual train the trainer programme to be as great delivering virtually as they are in a physical classroom.
With this boom in remote working and the new doors of virtual working having been forcefully opened, this trend may become a reality. Where previously, working from home was for the few, that position has been well and truly smashed. Companies have discovered that remote working is not only an option, but a beneficial alternative to co-located working.
Here are a few of the many benefits that getting upskilled to delivering virtually by remote working can bring;-
- They can instantly get back to work, by delivering the backlog of training from recent months and help with virtual onboarding
- They can also assist people in the journey of getting back to work and helping them to adapt to new circumstances and ways of working within the business
- Improving their virtual presence also helps to further other key virtual areas such as providing webinars or creating vlogs and podcasts
- Make the training budget reach further as costs per head are reduced thanks to no travel, no hotels, no meeting venues required
- Allow trainers to manage their work-life balance better as delivering training virtually allows for less disruption to a working day
- Learn skills that they can carry proudly into the future and add to their CV
Still not quite convinced yet?
Don’t take our word for it. Here is a short video with some individual reviews from trainers who have attended our Virtual train the trainer programme.
With more and more organisations investing in delivering more training virtually, there has never been a more important, or apt time to upskill your trainer team.
A remote work future can feel daunting, but here at VTT, we say, don’t feel overwhelmed! That’s what we are here for, to help you chart the best course for you and your teams and help you make the transition to remote working and delivering virtual training brilliantly.