Great coaching conversations are always welcome, and managers have a key role to play. Here’s how VTT helped a global engineering organisation take their coaching conversations to the next level.
- Situation:An engagement survey highlighted the need for improved coaching by managers.
- Challenge:Need for consistency throughout the organisation.
- Solution:VTT designed a 3-hour virtual workshop.
- Result:160+ managers have attended the ‘Coaching Conversations’ workshop so far with overwhelmingly positive feedback.
If your people aren’t getting the feedback and coaching they need, they won’t perform at their best. This global engineering organisation with a UK head office realised this. They sent out an employee engagement survey and found that their team were eager for better coaching from their managers.
They got in touch with us to deliver a program across India, the US, and EMEA to improve their coaching conversations.
3 Hours of virtual workshops
- Engagement Survey highlighted a need for improved coaching by managers.
- Managers geographically dispersed across continents.
- Need for consistency across the organisation.
- Specific requirement for highly interactive workshops.
- VTT designed a 3-hour virtual workshop that included the following:
- Highly interactive activities for participants
- A chance to share both theoretical and practical ideas
- Lots of practice time in live virtual environments
- Practice sessions observed by colleagues and coach alike
- Live feedback given to participants
- 160+ managers have attended the ‘Coaching Conversations’ workshop so far.
- Overwhelmingly positive feedback!
- Training delivered no matter the geographical location.
- Consistent delivery in multiple timezones.